Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Surgery, Surgery! No fun.

It's been a few days since I've written in my blog. I just want to update everyone on our family and the events that have occured this week. Noa is back in action at school. The schools had been snowed out for the pass two weeks. So, she's sorta happy to get back in the swing of things. Reggie checked her out of school yesterday for a doctor's appt. relating to her swollen tonsils. She'll have to get surgery to have them removed. The doctor said that she'll be down for around two weeks post op. So, we've decided to wait until the summer and have them removed.
Today, I took Jadon to his eye doctor. He has a wandering eye. He's had it since he was born. We are just getting up enough guts to get him in the get his eyes fixed. So, he's scheduled for surgery at the end of this month to tighten the muscles in his eyes. My poor kids are going under the knife, no fun.
Other than that, we had an awesome week. Valentines day was great as usual, I got spoiled and we went out to eat at one of my favorite spots "Charleston's", the wait time was forty minutes, it was worth it. I love the shrimp cargot appetizer, I get it everytime we go there.  
Also, our home got shown three times this weekend and we have two serious interested families. (yippy) I hope it all works out with this house. I'm tired of trying to keep it clean with a one year old.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I know that feeling! I'm happy it wasn't on the market for a long time. Sorry to hear about the baby's surgery. I will pray for them both and for strength for you and Reggie. A plus for Noa... lots of jello and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your prayers brother, I dreaded the home selling process and the news that my kids needed surgery! God is in control and I'll definitely have to give Noa some sick girl treats! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Sister, not brother... lol. Townsend is me (Bridget) :)

    ReplyDelete