Saturday, February 19, 2011

busy, busy!

It's amazing how much I get accomplished while not having my phone light up with texts from facebook messages every few minutes. I can keep my email box clear now, instead of signing in to hundreds of fb emails that I have to keep deleting. It is so liberating and I've become a busy woman lately doing other things. I've been more active in helping out a Noa's school this week. I worked three days with the school's book fair and earned 15 bucks of book vouchers for Noa to spend. Lord knows, I wasn't going to give her much money out of my pocket for those overpriced books. lol. So, I worked out perfectly and I enjoyed getting to know some other mother's who volunteered as well.
This week has been hectic. We've had a showing on our home everyday this week. Thankfully, we did receive an offer on our home two days ago that we've been going back and forth with counter offers. Today should be the last and final counter offer between both parties and we're getting so close to putting a "SOLD" sign in our front yard.
Also, I'm hosting a Brunch at my home today. It's a scentsy brunch and it should be alot of fun. I've ordered some of my favorite foods for the brunch and I'll be experimenting for the 1st time grilling smoked ham, apple jelly, cheese, carmalized onions on french bread sandwiches. It's just like me to try something new on a day that I have guests coming over. I like living on the edge, I guess. lol. To serve with my sandwiches, we'll have fresh sweet brocholi salad. Yummy. It's bitter sweet to have this brunch, for it will be the last gathering at my home before we move away. I'm hoping to get some wonderful memories from this party.

No comments:

Post a Comment