Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pottery Barn's Expensive Table/chairs

So, I've been on the hunt for a farm table set for for our new formal living. The reason I decided on a farm table is because it is kid friendly. It has the beaten up, worn look to it. No, one farm table is the same for they are all uniquely handcrafted, distressed, beaten up, and made to look absolutely timeless. Any chair will go with the table. I also like farm tables because they fit with any design style. Traditonally, these tables were intended to be for country style but designer have found that they work with all styles and have been featured in pottery barn, west elm, ikea, and zgallerie stores. Unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow for this particular set which is a Pottery Barn set but I'm very thrifty. God wants us to be good stewarts over our money and as a wife it's my duty and honor to look for good deals. That doesn't mean that I have to sacrifice style or have my home furnitured with road side broken down furniture. It just means that I just don't jump on the 1st nice item that I see for it may not be the best deal out there. So, here's a picture of this beautiful 5200.00 set and I've searched and found one simliar this time for cheaper.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment