Friday, February 25, 2011

So, What's next in new technology?

I'm just amazed with the master-minds behind new and improved electronics each year. I've been on the hunt for another home computer for some time now, but after my best buy visit last night. I let the store with this awesome destop. It's the wireless, touch screen deskstop. Yep, you heard it right. There's no unsightly wires everywhere between the keyboard, mouse, speakers and cpu. Everything is simply built into the monitor. The mouse and keyboard connect through wireless connection to the destop. There's a built in light under the monitor to view the keyboard better in the dark. It has just as much memory, speed, and picture quality as any other top destop with cords. I'm so excited with this new, cleaned up version of a computer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment