Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's Official!

It's official, I've deleted my facebook account as of today. I feel sad on one side of the scales, but liberated on the other side of the scales. The sadness comes from those friends who kept their facebook pages a clean, friendly, Godly, positive place that I loved to view. The liberation comes from releaseing myself from all the drama and those who seem to feel their page with ungodliness, hate, unexceptable pictures, and things that I personally don't agree with or support. I had no control over what my friends posted, neither did they on what I posted. That's what made it so dangerous because we don't all have the same views, opinions, beliefs, convicitons and lives. There's bound to be jealousy, deceit, hatred, conflict, and disunity with over 300+ posts hourly going and coming off each others pages. But, today is a new day and I'm excited to take the first step in making better choices for myself and my family. I've haven't been more happier in my life and I'm actually real excited to have this blog. I'm passionate about a lot of things and you will get a glimpse of my inner soul and heart as you read from week to week. So, thanks again for those who have joined. It means a lot to me to know that you've went the extra step to visit my blog and join. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. =) Have a blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara, good job, i am so proud of you!! Looking forward to get to know you more via blogging~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no longer "facebook" either.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you and will keep up daily! :)

    ReplyDelete