Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mirrored furniture is one of the most beautiful types of furniture that I could imagine. Those who know me, know that I love interior decorating. With mirrored pieces, I love the classic look of them. They will never go out of style, actually they been around for centuries. Mirrored pieces don't over power a room but reflects off of everything in the space. It opens up small spaces and creates an element of sophiscation and elegance to the space. Any color will go with mirrored furniture and any style will fit well with it too. I purchased my first mirrored piece just a few months ago, it was an bedroom end table. It has become my most favorite piece in my home. The only downfall of mirrored furniture that I see is that with kids, you'll be cleaning it a lot. The key is to put them in rooms that the kids don't frequent as often like a guest room, formal dining room or even a home private office. One piece, can be all you need to make that statement in your room.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment