Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's a snow day

Well, we have another snow day in the Moore school's record books. Over the past two weeks, Noa has been to school only one day. She's not complaining but it's going to be a challenge for us when we relocate with all these snow make up days on her record.
On a lighter note,It looks like a winter wonderland outside! I was the first to awake this morning and find that it had snowed quite a bit last night. The forecast predicted 8-12 inches of snow and I believe that were correct for once! lol. I started the coffee maker and pulled up the window shades to take in all the beauty of the snow falling everywhere. After making myself some cinnamon toast and a cup of coffee, I got excited to get back to work on this blog. It's amazing how that any problem I have with web design, I can pull up youtube and have it explained to me! I also found some beautiful free background designs and templates. I plan to switch them out regularly to keep my site fresh and exciting.
My handsome husband was on liberal leave today due to the weather. I love these days because I get to just relax and have long discussion about things that we may not get a chance to talk about when we're always on the run. One discussion we had, was getting back focused on our prayer/study time. I'm excited about having a new office when we move to Huntsville. I plan to get back into my CGC bible institute coures, online schooling, and scrapbooking. It will be my personal spot that I can relax and just have some me time. I will post some pictures of the progression of my office project in the future. I will also be posting some online scrapbooking pages as well. Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment