Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2/8/11

Thanks to all who have joined my new blog. I'm excited to share my life and my family with you.
Today was a busy day in the Williams household, we had a showing on our property last night and I waited earnestly for that phone to ring with an offer. It never came but I'm still holding out hope for an offer. I also had lunch with my friend Lynn. We went to a new resturant called Gangis Grill Mongolian Resturant. It was a very unique place to eat. I got to pick out my own meat, veggies, seasonings, and sauce to have it grilled on an open fire. It was real good. Then, after lunch I visited Hobby Lobby. BTW, they have a great 30% sale going on right now. Next, to Ross for some sight seeing. By then, it was time to pickup Noa from school. I headed home, picked her up and wanted to do something special with her today. So, we went and had a trinklet blacelet made for her. She picked out all the little trinklets that symbolized something special to her. She picked out a soccer ball, cross, bible, baby boy (for her brother), and dog bone (for her dogs). It was a special time for mommy/daughter bonding. Then, we went and picked up dinner before the snow storm hits again. Yes, we're having another storm tonight in OKC. It's suppose to be 8-12 inches of snow. Noa keeps asking "Is there school tomorrow?". lol. Thanks for viewing my blog.
Verse: In All give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog, now will you set mine up pleaseeee? I can't figure this thing out to save my life. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting out simple, then once I get the hang of it then I'll change my whole "Dashboard". You can go to "design", then hit "template Designer", there's some web templates on there. It will make it easy for you. If you don't get it, then call me at home this week and I'll walk you through the process, ok. Thanks for visiting my site! love ya.

    ReplyDelete