Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Prayer for the Day

Dear Lord,
I'm grateful for the privilege to come before you today asking for your grace and mercy for the areas in my life that wasn't pleasing in your sight today. forgive me for my my ingratitude, ungodly thoughts, and my anger towards situations that I can't change. I accept your headship in my life and I know that everything you do is for a purpose and that you will not give me more than I can bear in my life. You are in control of my life, my health issues and I need to keep that on my mind when my blood pressure rises, the headaches come, and I feel terrible in my body. I pray for peace in this world of wars and rumors of wars. I ask that you open our eyes to you're soon coming and that we be ready to meet you in the air. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment