Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Best Quiche on this side of Heaven Recipe!

Quiche Recipe- (I got this recipe from a good friend, Lynn)
4 eggs
1 pint heavy creme
1 block of "Muenster" cheese from WalMart deli (cut in small squares)
1 deep dish pie crust
1 fist full of broccoli florets
3 tbsps of sharp chedder
1 handful of pepperjack cheese
1 pinch of sea salt
1 pinch of pepper
(additional optional items to add in quiche=onions, bacon, ham, tomatoes, green pepper, black olives)


Lay muenster cheese/chedder cheese on botttom of pan, then brochi, then muenster cheese/ pepperjack jack. (layer it like a lasagne). Then, blend 1 pint of heavy creme and 4 eggs together (that's the ratio for each pie), pour the mixture on top of your cheese and broccoli in the pie crust just below rim of pie crust. Then bake on 350 for 30 minutes. Let sit for 20 minutes after taking it out of the oven. Then serve it with Walmart precut deli  french bread and butter. Yummy.

3 comments:

  1. This was delicious! btw I picked up some of that awesome chicken salad this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I love that chicken salad! I'm going to try and get her recipe. She's pretty open with giving out her recipes. I'll post it when I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok thanks I would love to have it.

    ReplyDelete