Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gotta Go!

All good things must come to an end. I'm leaving tomorrow to go back home from visiting my wonderful family. I stayed with my younger sister, Rachel, at her new home. It was so warm, cozy and inviting. It truly felt like I was on vacation and had my own little space in the beautiful town of Fort Walton Beach. We got to do a lot of catching up, late night laughs, and even got some great church time in too. I can't wait to return in a few weeks but my hubby is waiting patiently for his family to come back home. We haven't seen him since he returned from Germany yesterday after being gone for a week. But before I leave, my mom's going to fix one of my favorite meals.  I love her Jamaican Curry.  My older sister is going to add her famous fried cabbage, red beans and rice to the meal. I can't wait for Sunday dinner to pig out one last time before I leave FWB.

2 comments:

  1. Had fun with you and the kiddos already took vacation off and booked a flight to come spend time with you guys..!!! see ya soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed you too!! We can't wait to see you again, I'm making plans already! lol

    ReplyDelete