Thursday, June 23, 2011

FACEBOOK

Good Afternoon friends! I've reactivated my facebook account for the sole purpose of using it as a tool for our friends to find our family blog. We value all of our everlasting friendships and wouldn't want anyone to lose contact with our family. Over the recent months, I've gotten a lot of texts, emails, and calls on friends trying to keep up with our family and I came up with the idea of activating the facebook account but deleting the wall. I'm no longer on facebook. I blog on this site and try to keep it current with scriptures, pictures, videos, recipes, personal stories, and music. The military life is ever changing and we're up for the challenge. We're closer as a family than we've ever been and enjoying the new places the our job is taking us. We are so excited to share our lives with everyone. I'm happy to have reached 25 registered followers on the blog with many many more who follow but haven't registered yet. The number grows each week and I'm so thankful for everyone's support of our family. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment