Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My weight loss journey

Ok, so today is the second day of my weight loss journey. I want to get back healthy again and become more physically active. I've decided to test the saucer (small plate) diet out. It will lower my calories and fat that I eat for each meal. I'm trying to adjust to the routine of smaller portions and I'm keeping a daily food journal as well. I ran my 1st two miles today on the indoor track at the ymca. I plan to incorporate at least three days of exercie and two days of weight training. So far, I've dropped four lbs in two days. I'm assumming that it's water weight but the scale is going in the right direction. lol. I will weigh myself once a week and keep a running total on my blog of the amount of weight that I've lost. So, here we go as you follow me on my weight loss journey.

July 10,2011-start date
July 12,2011= down 4lbs already! yippy
(next weigh in will be July 18, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment