Saturday, July 16, 2011

Biking

My hunk of a husband must think everyone in the house is in shape! lol. We hit the hiking trails today and rode all over the place on our bikes. It was a cloudy, breezy day which made for a better ride. I haven't been on a bike in years but it was nice to spend that quality time together as a family. I'm also excited to weigh in in two days. It will mark one week of my weight loss journey. I've been very active everyday doing something different and trying to mix up my exercise routine. I've hiked, biked, played racketball, ran, and did zumba all in one week.  This morning has been real fun and active, the time flies by and you don't even notice that you've exercised so much. I feel great and ready for this journey to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment