Friday, March 4, 2011

Testing of Your faith

Thank God it's Friday! This week has tested my faith on so many levels. But, I know that God would not allow anything to happen to me that I can't handle. I've had weakness, tingling, and stiffness in my body for the past five days. My back has been aching and I've had migranes and blurred vision for the past three days.  Having been in the medical field, my mind starts telling me all these bad things that could possibliy be wrong. The enemy feeds off of it by causing discouragment, doubt and fear. When the body gets afflicted it's easy just to give up on everything that you stand on such as your faith. But, I'm reminded of a story in the bible of "Job". He was afflicted and lost everything. But, though it all he prevailed. I'm also remind of "Jesus Christ" who went through the worse affliction imaginable to die for my sins. So, I'm not alone and I know that I can make it through these rough times. These are the times when God demands more praise and prayer. Yes, I've been shaken this week but to God be the Glory. God will renew my strenght. Thankfully, I've got a referral for a neurologist and will be seeing him next week. Hopefully, I can get some answers so I can move forward. BTW, Jadon is doing great. He's still healing and has bloodshot eyes. But, we're hopeful that everything is going to turn out fine for him and he'll be fully recovered within the next couple of weeks.
On a lighter note, me and Reggie spent some quality time together without the kids on Wednesday. It was a nice change from our day to day schedules. He took me to my first Thunders Basketball game and it was fun. Playtime has this dropout hourly daycare that's so neat. Whoever came up with that idea is a genius! The kids enjoyed themselves and we got a well deserved break.
Keep us in your prayers and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment