Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jadon's eye Surgery

Jadon had his eye surgery yesterday. The doctor tightened his muscles in both eyes to correct his eye problems. It was hard for me to see him after the surgery. I could hear him screaming from the waiting room. It broke my heart. He was obviously in pain and scared. When I saw him, both his eyes were swollen almost completely shut. He cried tears of blood from his eyes and this was the first time I've really been shaken hard as a mother. I didn't expect him to look beat up in both eyes and to see blood coming out his eyes. I felt a pain in my chest that I've never felt before. I felt that the only relief I could get was to cry and pray. I held my child tight and just cried right along with him in the recovery room. I prayed for peace and comfort for me and my son. It made me feel so much better. Today, he doing much better. The swelling is gone from his eyes but his eyes are bloodshot red. He's running around, playing and back to his normal self. I ask that everyone continue to keep us in your prayers for his complete eye healing and our strenght.

No comments:

Post a Comment