Saturday, April 2, 2011

ZOO TIME!

So, we're going to the zoo today. We've been telling the kids that we'll go before we leave OKC. That was three weeks ago.  It's warming up with temperatures in the mid 70's. So, we're looking forward to enjoying the awesome outdoors and the wonderful zoo animals. This will be Jadon's 1st trip to the zoo. I can't wait to see his face when he sees all the zoo animals and gets a chance to run free. We've been cooped up in this hotel for two weeks and it's been hard on our kids for they're use to having space to run around and play.

Speaking of two weeks, we officially have only two weeks left in OKC. I got a pleasant surprise from the ladies of our church. They had a surprise party for me at Golden Corral yesterday. It was so special. I laughed and cried happy tears as they made goodies and homemade gifts for me. I enjoyed the fellowship and will truly miss the wonderful ladies of CGC Oklahoma City. Thanks to all of you for all the special memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment