Friday, August 12, 2011

Not on the floor Jay Jay!

As you all know, Jadon turned two recently and we've started the dreaded potty training a few months ago! He was showing early signs of wanting to use the potty by pulling his pamper off, holding his bottom because the poop felt uncomfortable, and hiding in the corner to do his business. lol. So, we bought a potty several months ago and started the process. I knew that it would take some time but wanted to get him in a routine of it. I was told that Boy's take longer than girls.
Well, I'm happy to report we're one step closer to a potty trained little boy. He took his pamper off this morning, went into the bathroom, pulled up the seat of the potty......but didn't aim correctly! lol. He made wee wee all on the floor around the potty! I had all these emotions all at once. I was so happy that he was grasping the concept of pottying. I was also laughing because he had a blank stare on his face like something went wrong. Then, I felt bad that I had to scrub the bathroom floor this morning. It was a precious moment and one that I'll never forget. Kids grow up so quickly and I just want to share and cherish very little moment of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment